Mobile navigation

Compliments, complaints and disputes

We are always trying to improve the service we provide to our members and we welcome and value your comments regarding the service we provide and would invite you to send any feedback to us.

You can leave any feedback or comments by emailing

Alternatively, you can send your comments by post to:

Wiltshire Pension Fund
County Hall
BA14 8JN

or you can call us on 01225 713613


What should I do if I wish to complain about the service provided by Wiltshire Pension Fund?

We would also like to hear from you if you are not satisfied with the service we have provided. Again you can email your comment to , send it in writing to the address above, or call us on 01225 713613

A review of the causes of the complaint will be made and appropriate steps will be put in place to improve the customer service to our members in future.

What can I do if my complaint has not been resolved or I am not satisfied with the outcome?

If you are not satisfied with any decision made in relation to your complaint, you have the right to ask for it to be looked at again under the formal complaint procedure. The official name of the Complaints Procedure is the "Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP)".

IDRP application pack

IDRP - members guide on how to raise a dispute and application form (PDF) [269KB] (opens new window)



Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon