Mobile navigation

Member forms

Pension benefit requests

Retirement estimate

Pension estimate online form 

Transfer in 

Transfer in online form

Aggregation – Expression of Interest Form (PDF) [204KB] (opens new window)

Transfer out 

Requests are made online via the Pension Benefits section in My Wiltshire Pension (opens new window)
For more information go to the The Transfer Out Process 

Cash equivalent value for divorce

Cash Equivalent Value (CEV) for divorce request form (PDF) [97KB] (opens new window)

If you are accessing one of our PDF forms on a mobile device and are unable to edit or update the form, please click on one of the following links to assist you: Android (opens new window) or iPhone or iPad (opens new window)   

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon